Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Retro Fair!


Vintage fairs are not as common in Vancouver as I would like them to be but when they happen, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be there! 
A couple of weekends ago I attended the 21st Century Promotions Retro Design and Antique Fair with my best friend forever/vintage partner in crime, Zoe. 

The Retro Fair happens four times a year and there are always beautiful things to see, treasures to be owned, and more then a few good stories to be heard. I've made some great friends there and have never left empty handed!

This past fair was no exception. Though Zoe walked away with a few more goods than I did (my wallet was happy about that) I still left with some vintage pretties! 
I brought home with me: two pairs of gloves (in my favourite colours) with interesting details, a big round locket brooch with a bow pin, a pair of emerald green screw-back earrings, and a delicately threaded pearl bib necklace. All of this for under $25, I might add. 

A very good fair indeed! :)




1 comment: